cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data

Deb202020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I purchased a 90 day plan  gor $165.00.  I only got 95 gb left already when it was suppose to be 150gb. The plan started June 22. How do I get this fixed?
4 REPLIES 4

@Deb202020  and since it is day 1 of the cycle it is best to have your phone to track your usage as well

Android:

Android is running on monthly usage tracker, so, you can change he Start billing cycle on date to today and track monthly (sorry, no 90 days tracker)

E-MobileData.png

Iphone:

Iphone has to reset the data tracking manually whenever you need to. So, best to reset it today and then reset it on the first day of each 90 days cycle
go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data, and tap Reset Statistics

E-iPhone_Data.png

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Deb202020 wrote:
  • I purchased a 90 day plan  gor $165.00.  I only got 95 gb left already when it was suppose to be 150gb. The plan started June 22. How do I get this fixed?

@Deb202020 You wait a day until the renewal process is complete. Then if there is still an error contact customer service. 

Private message CS agent at
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deb202020   to avoid incorrect info from locally cached browser page, login My Account again using Incognito mode and check the data amount there again

Also, confirm if it already shows  current cycle Jun 22 - Sep 20

and since today is the first day of the cycle,  it could still processing renewal and page might not be really up-to-date.  I would wait till noon hour and check My Account again, and remember, please use Incognito mode

and are you using Android or iPhone?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Deb202020  Check you usage like this

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1687428623474.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if it’s not adding up please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Need Help? Let's chat.