cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could you help me to reactivate my account on Public mobile. For, I have no access to it.

334lll
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

334lll

I've achieved  to send you my number of credit card , so my new payment will be on 25/august 2023. And my phone fonctions again. So Thanks to every one. I am very Happy now!

@334lll 

le compte vient-il d'être suspendu pour non-paiement ? Appelez le 1.855.4PUBLIC et entrez votre numéro de téléphone. S'il trouve votre compte, BON.

Si vous souhaitez d'abord reprendre le service, vous pouvez ensuite obtenir un bon de paiement de Pharmaprix/711/Shell et vous pouvez ensuite charger le bon en utilisant *611

Merci @Handy1 

@334lll  Sorry I don’t speak French . @softech  You are needed here 

334lll

I would like to speak in french, to understand what you tell me , because I have done all the solutions you have previously adviced me. And, each day , it is something different. I have yet buy a "voucher" So, It seems very complicated!!!!!!!to communicate with you!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@334lll 

you have no idea about the login email at all?

For getting access back, you can first try to Forgot email link  ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotemail?locale=en&ForceAuth=true  ) and then Forgot password link  ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotpassword?locale=en&ForceAuth=true ) on the login page there. They will send you the "hints" to the correct email address associated

If that does not help, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But if you just want to get the service back first, get a voucher from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell, then load the voucher using *611 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@334lll  You can buy payment vouchers and dial *611 to reactivate it . Assuming the last payment was less than 90 days ago. And worry about log in later 

Need Help? Let's chat.