cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plan

no_nombre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do i need to change my sim card if I'm changing plan. How I can save my rewards? Im using Public Mobile service long time

6 REPLIES 6

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@no_nombre  no need to change  SIM card to charge plan , just remember to make plan change for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money in your current cycle . pM is pre paid and no refunds /prorating 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1703804298181.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

no_nombre

Thank you

no_nombre

thanks

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @no_nombre 

you don't need new sim card for the new plan. You can still use the same one 

And you will stay same rewards after plan change 

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You do not need a new simcard with getting a different plan with Public Mobile. Since you are probably on the legacy rewards system, if you change plans, you can keep your old rewards with PM.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@no_nombre: If you are just changing the plan, you can always login to your account and go to the "Subscriptions & Add Ons" section and choose from a plan that is offered there. However note that some plans that you see on the plans page (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans#ALL) are only offered to new activations which means those plans you would not see on your account if you are already a Public Mobile user. Doing this will make sure you will save all your rewards. So basically you are not cancelling your existing plan (which will end your rewards).

Need Help? Let's chat.