cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plan but legacy rewards not being applied

Diogenes87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm trying to change my plan for the $34 one but it's not applying my legacy rewards of $6 on to the first charge. It's still showing as $34 charge with tax coming to $39 and saying to pay that now.

9 REPLIES 9

@Diogenes87 wrote:

For immediate plan change, what do you mean by rewards being "added" a day or two later? So if I pay $39 now, a day or two later I will get a credit of $6 (my current legacy rewards amount) that can be used for my next bill?

The credit will be added to your Public Moile available account balance.  The funds can be used to purchase add-ons, but if they still haven't been spent by the time of your next renewal, yes, these credits will be used to reduce the amount owning for the renewing plan.

Diogenes87

For immediate plan change, what do you mean by rewards being "added" a day or two later? So if I pay $39 now, a day or two later I will get a credit of $6 (my current legacy rewards amount) that can be used for my next bill?

hi @Diogenes87 

of course not.  This is the system design.  The rewards will only be added the day before renewal and in the case of immediate plan change, the rewards would then be added a day or two after the change, not something we can change

Diogenes87

I don't want it to just show up on my profile, I want to have the legacy rewards applied to my initial charge if I apply the change immediately. This is not possible?

Diogenes87

So if I change plan immediately there's no way the legacy rewards will apply to that but only to the next renewal date? 

MandyJS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can confirm, when switching right away, you pay the full amount and then the legacy rewards show up in your account to be used on your next renewal. If you don't want the new plan to take place until the next renewal, then you can tell them to switch to the new plan on your next renewal date, this way you won't lose the rest of this cycle's plan that you've already paid for.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Afternoon @Diogenes87 

I changed to the new $34 plan as well. Since I've changed plans multiple times in the past, I know that it can take up to 5 days for the Legacy Rewards plus other rewards to show up. I'm never worried. Those amounts just come off your next bill plus your LR will be added again so you may not even have to pay your bill! 🙂

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The rewards don't appear immediately. They show up before scheduled renewal date or after paying if you choose to change plans right away.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Diogenes87 

if you were to select Change on Renewal...then the Rewards you're entitled to, would be applied to new plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.