cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed email address

rjsdesign1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We are unable to login to my daughter's account.  When the email and password are loaded there is a reply that the session has timed out?  My daughter has also changed her email address since this account was opened.  I administer three different accounts.

roy 

5 REPLIES 5

@rjsdesign1 

Did you try a different web browser?  Or incognito mode?  

If the password still does not match and you don't have access to original email (for reset password, then you will need to contact customer service agent:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rjsdesign1 

Try logging in with the former email on the account. Is there any chance your daughter changed the email to one that could be already be in use on another Public Mobile account?

rjsdesign1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cleared cache.  Tried to login.  Window pops up that email and password don't match.  Clicked on forgot email/password.  Window pops up stating that a code has been sent to the attached email.  The email has been changed, therefore a code will not be reicieved, and we're still unable to access the account?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @rjsdesign1 

trying using different browsers, or try Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser.  Also try the PM app

@rjsdesign1 

The website is finicky and has caching issues. 

Try again to login, but first clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  You can also try a different device or the Public mobile app.

Once you login, you can change the email address associated with account.  Under profile section and edit Eversafe section.  

Pasted Graphic 1.png

Need Help? Let's chat.