cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan

Sous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile is advertising a 4G/30 GB plan for $29 for new customer. Do I need to discontinue my current subscription  (3G 3GB $35) to get it or is there a way to switch without sevice disruption or a move to another carrier for a month or so? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Sous 

To add to this, I see you're on a 3G plan, and your paying $35 meaning you've been here a while. So I'm assuming with legacy rewards and auto pay you're getting $7 off your monthly bill. So your bill is actually $28 plus tax for 3G 3GB of data. You can switch to the new account but you'd have to cancel your old one and use a new email address. However, think about it this way. Sure, you will lose your legacy rewards and auto pay. But... you'd be paying $1 more and get 27GB more data. However, if I may suggest, you should consider the $34 50GB 5G plan instead. I know it would be $6 more than your paying but 47GB more data with unlimited data at reduced speeds so you'd never have to worry. That's my advice. Good luck!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sous  Sorry you can’t switch to it , it’s only for new activations as you seen not existing customers . If you really want it you would have to create new account with new email and sim 

add me like you saw the 50GB for $34 @Sous @and so that’s what I had did just created new account 

Handy1_0-1703907531133.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sous 

the plan is strictly for new activation only. Only way to get it is to activate a new line, but you wouldn't be able to switch your current phone number from the old account to the new one.  Only way to do so is to port the number out to another provider and then port it back into PM to your new account

Need Help? Let's chat.