cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant view my account

Scott87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi ive been a client of public mobile for a few years now and dont log into my account very often as i am on a plan and havnt needed to but recently i went to log in to view my current plan and it tells me i need to activate my account and wont let me view my current plan or anything it keeps asking me to subscribe or continue with activation and i am allready subscribed i dont know how to bypass this to view my current plan and my account please help

4 REPLIES 4

Scott87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i did but its asking me to activate and asks me choose a plan pus enter my sim i cant afford to be charged twice for two accounts

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You have to sort of 're-register' with EverSafe - confirm email, chose password and then everything will work as expected.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Scott87 please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Scott87 

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system.

The error you got indicates that the system is unable to link your login with your My Account.  But no worry, it is an easy fix for support.  Please reach out to them by message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.