Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant update my address

kellisha2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant update my address is saying invalid

5 REPLIES 5

To a degree you are correct. However when it comes to using 911, it's best to have the correct address on profile in case you're unable to speak. Yes they can triangulate your phone location but they can also contact Public Mobile for a direct address on file in case of emergencies. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @kellisha2 

This can happen sometimes due to your browser cache issues. For now, the system has locked you out from doing any changes. So please wait just over 1 hour. Then go into your browser settings, clear the cache, close the browser and log back in and try again. If you're still unable to change it because perhaps your postal code isn't registering correctly, you can reach out to a CS Agent to help change it.

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1699899187757.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Address does not matter. You can have there anything.

You are charged based on your area code not address.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kellisha2 

* log in to your account on a laptop using incognito mode. * Make sure the postal code is correct.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @kellisha2 
What address are you talking about? Do you mean the billing address on your Credit Card?

Need Help? Let's chat.