cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot process payment

jthomson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my plan says deactivated  - im on auto pay and none of my cards will be accepted - this is horrible.  I have purchased a voucher and my balance is zero.  what is happening??

44 REPLIES 44

@jthomson 

Are you back in service yet?  Sometimes waiting that hour allows the PM system to reset things which may have felt it was being overwhelmed by repeated attempts.  (not your fault - technology not liking repeated hits on similar functions...)

After you've added sufficient funds such that your Available Funds is equal or more than your plan amount, THEN hit reactivate.

It's possible you will have to fully reboot your device, or toggle airplane mode on, wait several seconds, then toggle it back off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : lol Indeed. I should have added that it's FF on W10 on a laptop.

@Anonymous 

I can barely wrap my brain around what you just said....but its basically what I showed in pictures.

So if my reaction was "Huh?" and then I reread it three times....The OP would just give up....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : And this has been in the back of my mind to try to figure out for a while now and you made me look for it. Ok it wasn't hard. I had been using PrtSc and pasting into Paint and cropping and marking up and saving and then adding pic choosing the file from the local drive.

This is screen snip with a mark up and simply copy/pasting it in to the text box. Easy. I'll have a go with a mobile next.

z10user4_1-1620849883599.png

@Anonymous 

Two years ago I couldn't do any of these things....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : lol I assumed you were always on your ipad. 1000 word pictures are why I like to ask for screenshots. But I get that not all would know how. But really...in this day of ubiquitous cameras everywhere and instagram and tiktok and facebook and snapchat and and and... that people would know how to do these things even though they don't need a camera for screenshots.

@Anonymous 

Instructions are on my samsung tablet which is almost identical to my phone. I'm assuming the OP is on their phone not a pc or laptop.

@jthomson 

If you purchase a voucher just add it thru 611....that will reactivate your service automatically after its accepted.

If you know your four digit account pin # you can add funds from your card on file thru 611.

Or wait one hour to make a manual top up again. Choose "other" put in $15 ( a little extra never hurts) then submit your payment. If it doesn't reactivate your service right away then use the lost/stolen trick to force the system to take the $40 from your balance.

@hTideGnow 

Thanks....I needed some picture how to's to learn this stuff too....sometimes just words don't make sense.

Great work @darlicious for showing the screenshots  👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to bring us back to the OP there dabr. 🙂 Indeed, @jthomson, since you were on autopay, you should be able to use that pre-registered card. Unless it's expired or something. You threw everybody off by saying you bought a voucher. So we all ran after that. Except dabr.

@darlicious : Excellent guide...but the specifics are for your ipad. But it's a general guide anyway.

@jthomson 

When taking a screenshot you have to use the "edit" option to crop your info out and/or use the "more" option and use the "mark up" option to blank out your info.

Screenshot_20210512-115812~2.pngScreenshot_20210512-115833~2.pngScreenshot_20210512-115850~2.pngScreenshot_20210512-115833~3.pngScreenshot_20210512-115949~2.pngScreenshot_20210512-115957~2.png

@jthomson wrote:

3 cards and says unable to process payment

@jthomson   Do you see one of the cards as registered and available to manually add funds in your account?   If you do, you should be able to choose "other" amount (I think) and then add the extra $13 required to fund your plan.

The other option is to change plans (for this payment cycle only) to the $25 plan and then schedule a plan change for the next cycle back to the $40 plan. 

jthomson

i think youre right - i will buy another voucher and try

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jthomson : Dang. It's all going wrong for you today isn't it. Go to recharge.com and use that payment card or paypal and buy another voucher.

jthomson

3 cards and says unable to process payment

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jthomson : One of the boxes should be a drop down. Choose manual or whatever it says.

jthomson

ok i will thanks

jthomson

after that i enter my debit information and it says i have enough balance...im confused

@jthomson 

Add enough funds to cover your total plan amount ( $40) don't count the rewards that have been added to your balance.

jthomson

i dont know how to post without my info in it....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jthomson : Choose a manual payment, not Amount Due, and add another $13.

@jthomson wrote:

the plan is $40 so i go to enter payment and it says i have enough in my balance 

But you said your account balance is $27?  Then you need to add the extra funds and try to Reactivate again.

jthomson

the plan is $40 so i go to enter payment and it says i have enough in my balance 

jthomson

i will wait but this is stressful and my phone has been suspended all day and im on auto pay for years with money in account:(

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jthomson : Any chance you can post your overview page. No personal info please.

It said not enough balance, how much is your plan?  $25?

jthomson

i see it is applied then when i reactivate it asks for payment so i enter debit and it says i have enough balance.  what????

@jthomson wrote:

voucher was entered- balance says 27.00 and when i go to reactivate it asks for payment - when i go to pay it says i have enough balance..i have no idea whats going on - been on auto pay for years!!

@jthomson   That has happened to my account once too.  I was able to push the payment through after waiting an hour.  PM website can be glitchy and doesn't always work as it's supposed to.

jthomson

yes i tried that:(

jthomson

voucher was entered- balance says 27.00 and when i go to reactivate it asks for payment - when i go to pay it says i have enough balance..i have no idea whats going on - been on auto pay for years!!

jthomson

its already suspended but ill try thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.