cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot process payment

jthomson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my plan says deactivated  - im on auto pay and none of my cards will be accepted - this is horrible.  I have purchased a voucher and my balance is zero.  what is happening??

44 REPLIES 44

jthomson

jthomson_1-1620844857283.png

@jthomson 

Using lost/stolen will force the system to take your payment and reactivate your service.

@jthomson wrote:
Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds.
Available Funds: $27.00
Estimated amount due: $0.00
The amount due is based on your current Rate Plan

@jthomson   Sometimes waiting an hour and retrying to Reactivate should push the payment.  Use incognito/privacy mode for the browser though. 

Did you try the lost/stolen method as suggested yet?

@jthomson  after you add the voucher, if you check Payment-> Transaction History, you should see a line showing it is applied.

jthomson
Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds.
Available Funds: $27.00
Estimated amount due: $0.00
The amount due is based on your current Rate Plan

@jthomson 

Go to the plans page. Click lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your account should say active. Log out and Reboot your phone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing Vouchers Accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at select locations. To find the location nearest you click here. Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

jthomson

says plan expired - so i chose reactivate plan and it wont accept payment saying no balance

@jthomson wrote:

i put the voucher through online and it says i have $27 but it will not renew--when i go to balance it says $0 so what do I do??  Im on autopay.... why did this happen?

@jthomson    Try clicking the Reactivate option (top right of overview page) and then reboot the phone.  You may need to try couple of times.  Also make sure to clear your cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode on your browser.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jthomson : Do you see the big suspended box on the top? Or does the status now say Active? Maybe restart the phone.

Edit: can you post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

jthomson

after the voucher it says to reactivate account so i pressed and its asking for payment so i enter my debit and it says no balance to pay--i have no clue what to do.....

jthomson

i put the voucher through online and it says i have $27 but it will not renew--when i go to balance it says $0 so what do I do??  Im on autopay.... why did this happen?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jthomson : Did you try using the 611 service to redeem the voucher? Maybe restart the phone. When you dial 611 what do you get hear?

Edit: slow off the draw

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@jthomson  yes, Autopay will fail sometime  unfortunately.

You said you have a voucher, did you try adding your voucher online or by calling *611?   Once you added your voucher, go back and check on Self-Serve to see if you see a button to Resume your account.   Click on that.  Then reboot your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.