cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocked number

zohresheykhi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is terrible, that my number has been a problem since yesterday and you did nothing to solve my problem. And I didn't receive any response from your CSA. I paid all the fees. I paid every month with autopay in my public mobile account, not the other way. And all receipts are available. And the last payment was on April 18 from the debit card. I need this line for a lot of essentials. You aren't responsible at all.

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Based on your screenshot it looks like you did not send any message to agent. On left hand side click on Inbox and the select Sent. Do you see any messages there?
Did you create a ticket or you communicated with agent directly?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@zohresheykhi 

Can you confirm your support request was sent? Click on the arrow thingy to the right of "Inbox" header in your private messaging.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The community is customers just like you. They don't have access to you r account and can't manually do anything on your account. They cns just give suggestions on how to resolve the problem, which in this case is staying on top of contacting a CSA 

zohresheykhi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

zohresheykhi_0-1650626657525.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zohresheykhi   what time did you message them?  did you check your Community inbox on the top right ?  Like this:  E-Community_Inbox.png

It could be because it is later in the evening and they have less support to help.   Open another  ticket by direct message now, usually it is a quicker response in the morning:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.