cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocked number

zohresheykhi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there

My cell number has been blocked today(I can't call and send a message) and when I want login to my account, I get the error below

"Sorry, your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Please help me immediately and unblock my number

36 REPLIES 36

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zohresheykhi 

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate service issues – I’m one of 5 accounts in my family and have had no issues for the past 3 years.

Definitely send another ticket to the customer support agents and make sure to watch for the number on the envelope icon

zohresheykhi

I am so sorry about your poor service. I said I pay all month with autopay in my public mobile account and with a debit card. all receipts are available. How long do I have to wait for an answer from CSA?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

For the last while, have you not seen a little red number above the little envelope next to your mountain icon avatar? If you have a red number there then click on the envelope and then click on the subject line and then click on expand message.

My questions about the transactions is to get to the bottom of why your account was stopped.

I have read here of this happening even after a recent renewal. If you had disputed a transaction on your card and the bank reversed charges then that affects here. You then would have previously had a free amount of services. Even though you renewed after all that.

When this happens then you need to buy vouchers and with contact with the support people you pay for your plan.

Companies really don't like chargebacks or reversal of charges.

But if you possibly disputed a Koodo charge then this is a fault of Public where they had used a Koodo charging system to pay for your services. You would not know this until you might see Koodo on your statement and wondered why you're paying Koodo for nothing when you're with Public.

That's why I asked. You seem hesitant to fully answer that line of questioning. But the end result is that you need to be in contact with the support people.

zohresheykhi

I want to contact the manager. I need to contact a person directly that knows the cause of the problem and solve it. the CSA didn't respond to my message.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Transferring out a number requires the account to be active.

zohresheykhi

I have a question? If I want to change my operator and keep my number, can I do with this problem? And what about the fee I recently paid?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

And you said earlier that you or your spouse did not in the last month or so call your bank or credit card to dispute any charges that they then sent out new cards for?

zohresheykhi

yes, I see " Point of Sale - PURCHASE PUBLIC MOBILE"

The two threads have been merged.

I typed some more questions in your other conversation. It's odd that the account would be locked and services off shortly after renewal. It's why I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. So do you see any transactions at your bank in or out (or none) to do with Public around the time you say you renewed? i assume you can log in to your bank to check online. Although you can also do this with telephone banking to go through the transactions.

mehdiamir

This is so bad that there is no fast communication. We need a cell phone at all times. I don't understand the cause of my problem now and I didn't receive the correct answer. I'm going out now and I cannot communicate with anyone.

zohresheykhi

yes I am waiting for the response

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

And you see that the payment went out of the bank? Not back in? Or removed as though it never existed?

HI @zohresheykhi   have you opened a ticket with CS Agent yet?  I think at this point, only CS Agent can confirm what happened

zohresheykhi

the charge paid. and public mobile sent a message that "Thank you for your payment and your plan has been successfully renewed"

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you saying you last paid less than a week ago? Is there a delay with Visa Debit transactions? When it caught up did you have no balance in your bank account and so the charge might have failed?

zohresheykhi

I have been paying for less than a week. There don't seem to be any problems. I need my problem solved as soon as possible. I sent a message to CSA. But unfortunately, I didn't receive an answer. What should I do now? Is there a number I can call?

@mehdiamir   Usually PM support will reply within an hour or two.  If you waited 2 hours+, I suggest you to open a 2nd ticket and hope they can response quicker

Let us know what they said and how they fix it, I think we heard similar issue yesterday 

@mehdiamir   Getting a response from customer support can take 2 hours or more, but normally it's less than the two hours, so you might need to be patient if you submitted the ticket an hour ago.

Your debit is Debit Visa or Debit MC right?  Because that is the only debit cards PM accepts for payments.  If you needed to update your debit card because of a new card/expiry, make sure you entered the name and address exactly as it appears on the card's statement.  Don't leave a space for the postal code either.

Your other option if you need to make a payment for renewal, is to purchase a voucher from a SDM, London Drugs or Shell gas station and load the funds by dialing *611 on your phone.

mehdiamir

actually, we use a debit card to pay

mehdiamir

Yes, we use the same card. but now our pays are ok. we sent a message to CSA and unfortunately, we did not receive a message.

@mehdiamir   both accounts use the same credit card to pay? 

If both of them have the same issue, look like it is an issue on the credit card side

but have you open a ticket with PM Support yet. ?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

refer to your wife's thread for potential solutions

And neither of you dealt with a credit card problem recently? Like fraudulent transactions and cancelled the card.

mehdiamir

she is my wife. we have the same problem.

mehdiamir

No, she is my wife. we have the same problem

zohresheykhi

No, I didn't

zohresheykhi

No, it shows public mobile

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@zohresheykhi 

Your account is probably expired or suspended because of non-payment.

Your number is gone if you haven't paid over 90 days...your number is gone and account closed.

Are you also zohresheykhi?

That username already got several replies in an earlier conversation. Their question was identical to yours.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/blocked-number/m-p/814860

Need Help? Let's chat.