cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocked number

zohresheykhi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there

My cell number has been blocked today(I can't call and send a message) and when I want login to my account, I get the error below

"Sorry, your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Please help me immediately and unblock my number

36 REPLIES 36

This is identical word for word message as this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/blocked-number/td-p/814860

what is going on???

mehdiamir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there

My cell number has been blocked today(I can't call and send a message) and when I want login to my account, I get the error below

"Sorry, your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Please help me immediately and unblock my number

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like your account is suspended whether for non payment or a glitch on PMs end. There are several avenues to take for troubleshooting but if you can't access your account, best option is probably contacting a CSA to get it rectified.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you pay bill on time?

What message you get when you call 611 (if you can call it at all)?

Did you try to change credit card recently? Maybe you triggered fraud flag?

If you think everything should be in order, contact agent for assistance.

Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with CSA). Click Chatbot - Ticket and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What recording do you get when you try to call 611? Did you recently deal with any questionable credit card transactions?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zohresheykhi   what is showing on your phone status on top?  Any error like No SIM?  No Network? SIM not provisioned? Any status bar at all?

open a ticket with PM Support with direct message to get that sorted out

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.