Did you mean: 

big sale coming

cork99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

who wants one  i hope its cheaper that the 40 dollars plans 4 gb 

40 dollars for 6 gb a month ??? 

18 REPLIES 18

People, people, people, ...

Public Mobile has no set schedules that they advertise to anyone public facing.  No one in this community knows when a deal may appear, we only find out when the official announcement is posted, and in very rare instances, we can see 'in progress' changes to the plan selector inside Self-Serve.

You need to watch the Announcements forum.  That's the only way to keep on top of things.

there will be a big sale coming, probably not the one you like. Smiley Happy

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@cork99 cheaper??? Cat LOL

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If anyone is in need of a 4 gig plan at the moment, I would recommend going over to zoomer mobile and signing up their black Friday deal, wait 6 months and jump on their loyalty 4 gig plan for $45.  Arguably, it is better than the 2016 fall promo because zoomer plans include Canada wide calling and on a two year term, you get a free phone. 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't think anything mind-blowing will appear; the last few promos seemed targeted to Freedom customers and seeing as FM raised their rates recently the bar is a bit higher (price-wise).

I would love to be wrong though.

I would certainly accept some kind of deal on add-ons though; I'd especially love a US roaming add-on that wasn't time-limited like the ones now as I often travel there for a couple days at a time and that would be useful for me. 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe it was only 2 promos targeted to Freedom.  The others were open to all.  

I feel waiting for/ expecting  another $40 4gb promo is like  going hunting for a white whale.  If it happens it would be great but seeing where proces are i would not wait for it.  my advice is always  if there is a plan now that  saves you money then go for it, that way you can start earning rewards.  if there isn't then stay where you are currently.  

@CalvinW wrote:

@TGE It will depend on the promo. PM had many promos targeted at freedom customers only 

CalvinW

@TGE It will depend on the promo. PM had many promos targeted at freedom customers only 

TGE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was hoping for a Black Friday/Christmas promo, but I decided to jump ships anyways. If a promo was introduced, as existing customers.. Can we switch over or is it exclusive to new customers?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CalvinW  he last promo was open to all it was $47 for 4 gb ($45 after autopay).  My friend (new customer) and family member (existing customer) got it.  

cork99

true but we can all hope 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

I don't see it happening. 

cork99

freedom has good deals right now but beep there not around here 

cork99

im hoping the best for decent deals   like all off us 

CalvinW

I hoping too since I missed out on last year's promo. But I doubt PM is going to do some mind-blowing sale. All their recent promos were either disappointing or restricted to certain customers. Though I'm definitely keeping my eyes open to see what other carriers are offering

cork99

no its black friday soon and im hoping for awesome deals

CalvinW

Prices are only going up. $40 for 4GB promo seems to be gone forever, let alone $40 for 6GB, especially considering the direction PM is heading 😞

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cork99 wrote:

who wants one  i hope its cheaper that the 40 dollars plans 4 gb 

40 dollars for 6 gb a month ??? 

which birdy told you ? Cat Happy

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It will likely not happen anytime soon Smiley Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.