cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

being charged more on the card than the amount due for my plan.

swati91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

When the amount due for my next bill shows $15.75 on my account page, why am I being charged  $36.75 on the card via pre authorised payment.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@kkawa wrote:

that happened to me once. I had auto pay set up, got a add on, it showed my auto pay amount less the add on, was confusing but balanced out with the next pay period. 

Autopay doesn't apply to add-ons.

kkawa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

that happened to me once. I had auto pay set up, got a add on, it showed my auto pay amount less the add on, was confusing but balanced out with the next pay period. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@swati91 

Is the $36.75 one transaction or 2? Look in your payment history....do you have one transaction for $15 (+gst=$15.75) and one for $20 (+gst=$21)? What is your plan amount? Do you have the promotional $55/20gb plan with a $20 discount? The first $20 discount is credited after the fact lowering the second bill to $15. Or depending on whether you are a new or existing customer there has been a glitch with an extra $20 credit that will likely get clawed back if that is appearing in your upcoming bill and payment history.

Jboeringa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any add-ons that you may have paid for? Otherwise its very possible that your plan was part of a promotion that ended. Typically they are year-long

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Is there more than 1 account in your household that might be using your credit card for payment ?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@swati91 What plan are you on? Were you on any promotion previously that might have expired now? 

Need Help? Let's chat.