cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add o

Kathy56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased us roaming talk and text I am in california and i am trying to make a call to toronto and its not working!! Help!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

@Kathy56 

If you have added the roaming add on successfully it will appear at the bottom of your overview page and in your payment history.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kathy56  Buying addon is a 2 steps process.

1. Add fund to the account

2   Once you see the fun as Available Fund on your Self-serve, then you can  go to the Addon page and buy the addon

did you do both?  Many people missed the 2nd step

If you have done both, try reboot your phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kathy56 : It's a non-intuitive 2 steps 1. add money, 2. buy add-on. Do you still see at least the amount of the add-on in your Available Funds?

Then if it's not connected to either T-Mobile or AT&T then you need to manually scan for and find and connect to either. Restart phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.