cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account locked for over 5 hours

0utc4st
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was trying to log in on the app and see if there were new plans available but I haven't been able to log in, so after a few tries my account got locked and I waited 1 hour and did a password reset successfully but when I went to log in again I was still locked out. that was around 11am. I went on with my day and didn't think about logging back in until now ( 16:30 ) and I'm apparently still locked out. I checked my emails and I have multiple emails saying that my account is locked due to suspicious activities and to wait 60 minutes for it to unlock. but that hasn't worked. 

I actually had to make a new account to post this and ask for help since I can't log in and contact customer service. 

3 REPLIES 3

0utc4st
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've used a different browser on my pc and still got the same message, I just tried to send a cs a message, hopefully they'll be able to help me out soon

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@0utc4st 

Did you try clearing the cache and go incognito on your browser before login to your account after an hour?

You can also private message a CS_Agent to help you login to your account at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@0utc4st 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account (not self serve account) for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.