cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but still suspended

mathdup
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account was not on auto-renew, and for some reason i did not get an email asking to pay. They suspended my service and after logging in the portal, I paid but the phone line is still suspended. its been 3 hours after i pay and i still cant make or receive calls. 

3 REPLIES 3

@mathdup wrote:

i did that, and the public mobile app says I still owe a month, but it says I`m subscribed and the credit card will be invoice on oct 2 (today). not sure how to force the credit card to be charged. do I have to wait until midnight?  i hope not.

There is not suppsoed to be any delay from the time of required plan payment and the services starting to work again.  I'm seen it take about 30 minutes before, but it definitely should not take until midnight.

mathdup
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i did that, and the public mobile app says I still owe a month, but it says I`m subscribed and the credit card will be invoice on oct 2 (today). not sure how to force the credit card to be charged. do I have to wait until midnight?  i hope not.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @mathdup 

reboot the phone once more

and login My Account again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser and check if account is active (check the cycle date), and check if the money still in Avaialble funds (which means it was there but didn't use for renewal)

Need Help? Let's chat.