cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account balance overfloweth, service remains suspended

diehlwithit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Made 2 manual payments yesterday from a different credit card (same one I used last month). Balance is double necessary, but will not apply to my account to lift suspension. Tried with chatbot to submit ticket, wouldn't accept my info. Keeps saying "another account already in that name" and other assorted login errors. I have changed the password several times in the past 2 days, this is first it's actually let me in to the Community forum.

Help. I want my phone service back. It's quite beneficial.

Anna

11 REPLIES 11

diehlwithit

There was a light. It was a long tunnel, short by comparison to the tunnel cranky people may have gone through. Not that I want it to happen again any time soon, but it really wasn't all that bad going without phone service for a stint.

Just saying

Thanks to everyone who chimed in with assistance!

Cheers

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@diehlwithit  - have you restarted your phone, or toggle into and out of airplane mode? See if that helps.

Removing your SIM card, then reinserting it may trigger something.

A few days ago a fix for no service was to try your SIM into another phone, then moving it back into your own phone. This help re-provision your account.

Another option that may retrigger the network, is , to perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

Did that work since the funds were put towards your plan I am hoping so. Some didn't have service but manually put it though on the self serve account and it came back... But since your balance has been put towards it that the light is at the end of the tunnel for you

diehlwithit

Transaction page shows payment made and applied; account activated.

It's not quite, yet. I'll occupy myself with something else then come back

diehlwithit

Well, I got part-way... At least now I've got a woman telling me my number cannot be completed as dialled. That's a step up from the man who told me I didn't have an account. 

I wait and wonder. Funds have been removed from my account, not overflowing much as it was before. I'm going to shut everything down again and see what happens

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@diehlwithit 

Your available funds are overflowing but you cannot get pm to accept payment to renew your plan? Log in. Go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Your overview page may not update right away. Check your transaction history for your plan amount to be debited with today's date. Log out and reboot. Your services should be working. Your extra payment will be used for your next renewal.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

diehlwithit

P.S. Notice I'm a Good Citizen now, uprooted from Great Neighbour.

I like it.

diehlwithit

I appreciate that. I did see links for such, clicked them many times, it just wouldn't let me go so far as to actually be able to submit a ticket. Don't know what's different now than yesterday or 2 hours ago, but I'm keeping my thoughts positive and intentions clear.

Cheers!

that's good @diehlwithit  🙂

For future use, you can search 'customer support' in the GET HELP articles and you will find the methods to contact CSA.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

diehlwithit

Finally got it to accept me, ticket has been submitted. Keeping this link handy just in case.

Thank you, Mayor esjliv 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@diehlwithit  - are you logging in to submit the ticket with your community credentials? 

If still issues, try the private message method to contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.