cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been suspended

mfizz55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account has been stopped because I allegedly failed to pay Current Balance: $6.00, despite the fact that I am signed up for dynamic Autopay. My phone has stopped working. I'm unable to send or receive text messages. I tried calling a friend, but that didn't work either.

Can somebody assist me with this problem?

9 REPLIES 9

Clemhoeck

Bless it first, yeah. hadn't thought of that....

Here is my 3rd ticket reply. They are, like me the client just waiting it seems. 

Hello there!

We are just waiting to get updates from the Technical Department, unfortunately this is something that I cannot fix from my end end that's why we have escalated the matter. 

Thanks. We'll keep you posted.

Best Regards
Nataly 
Customer Support Agent

armenic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They reactivated my account, but I still can not make calls/sms/data. Rebooting, resetting network, using other phone does not help. Next is sacrificing a goat. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Clemhoeck 

Lol....sacrificing a goat might work be sure to bless it first. Contact customer support again. They should be able to reactivate your account now if you are unable to.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Lol ughhh Ive been there, I feel your pain. Hopefully one of.. Or all 3 of your tickets will resolve so your service comes back and hopefully they throw something in for your troubles 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mfizz55  

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance. They may be quite busy, but while you wait for a response you can try more troubleshooting.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Clemhoeck

Tried that several times, Switched my sim with another phone. Turned it off for a few hours even, added funds to my account, restarted, opened 3 tickets now and they are sorry for the inconvenience....I was planning on burning some incense soon and sacrificing a goat. Who knows? 

HI @Clemhoeck 

You have enough fund in the account now?  If you do, try the  Lost/Stolen "trick" as said by @darlicious above

Also, have you open a ticket with PM Support yet?  Open one again and push for resolution

Clemhoeck

I have been trying to get my service to work since Friday afternoon! So more than 24 hours now without being able to call, receive calls or messages. Good luck! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mfizz55 

There was a major system issue yesterday affecting Auto pay and customers renewing. Log into your account. Go to the payment page and choose "other amount:" Manually top up your account the difference between your available funds($6) and your plan amount. Confirm and submit your payment. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

If not and the top up payment only adds to your available funds go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Your overview page may not update right away. Double check your transaction history for your plan amount to be debited with today's date. Log out and reboot. Your services should be working now.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.