cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

RoxanneCahill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment comes out of my account since I signed up with the company ,now they say I owe 3 ,dollars & can't use my phone ,can someone tell me why

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RoxanneCahill wrote:

My payment comes out of my account since I signed up with the company ,now they say I owe 3 ,dollars & can't use my phone ,can someone tell me why

@RoxanneCahill  what is the status of your account say when you log into your self serve account?

If active try:

*turn off your phone, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

If your status is suspended, then try making a payment for a least the amount owing. Then choose to reactivate your plan if the option presents itself.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@BKNS27 wrote:

@RoxanneCahill 

The $3 is most likely for GST and PST…the government wants their cut.

Login to your account and add the additional amount if this is the case.

If not, contact a CS_Agent and inquire about the additional cost.

The $3 shown as owing in the Self Serve account is not for GST and PST.  The Self Serve account gives no indication of taxes. In addition, customers do not add the additional amount for taxes when typing in an amount for top up. Tax automatically gets charged on top of the amount the customer tells the system to top up.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RoxanneCahill 

The $3 is most likely for GST and PST…the government wants their cut.

Login to your account and add the additional amount if this is the case.

If not, contact a CS_Agent and inquire about the additional cost.

norsearts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Top up 3 dollars and acct should be balance of zero. check see if overage of data has caused negative balance. I usually use Credit card to pre-pay month prior to due date on auto pay. hope this helps.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RoxanneCahill 

Did your Auto pay fail? Choose "other amount" and make a top up payment of $3. Confirm and submit and your plan should automatically reactivate.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.