cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Yummy needs assistance or explanation

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Since Monday ALL posts Yummy makes end up in
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

Even simplest post like 'test' ended up there.
What is going on? Did Yummy did something against the Public Mobile rules?
Even some of my posts end up there. No foul language is ever used, no arguing, fighting, etc. Just regular customer assistance.
Ticket has been opened 2 days ago and NO answer at all. Not even acknowledgement ticket has been received. 

Could anybody clarify WHY is this happening? Any insight will be appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11

HI @Phil_Adelphus 

yes, posts with link might ended up there

and i notice if people posted too many numbers, it might ended up there, probably the system worries people post own phone number or person info

@hTideGnow  Yep those were some that disappeared, it seemed mostly related to having included links or copied and pasted items none of which were offensive, or even duplicates of what someone else said as far as I can see.  One included a kimovil link to bands yet other times links there are not rejected.  So can they be deleted, or they just stay there forever?

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@Meow   I know some posts get moved/rejected because they're repeating what was already said hours before by someone else, but some posts just disappear for no apparent reason, it's happened to me too.

@Phil_Adelphus 

maybe your missing posts are here?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

HI @Meow 

you got the wrong idea.  I asked IP because usually when PM blocks someone, they use IP block.  Wonder why you can still post

and did @Yummy check here

maybe the post went there 

For now, maybe Yummy can create another account and use that to help others

I doubt IP has anything to do with Yummy's every post disappearance.
Here is an example what Yummy did today:
Answered post:

Meow_0-1717019620424.png

And after a few seconds it is gone:

Meow_1-1717019634718.png

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is yummy using a free VPN by any chance? I have seen some sites block the ip from them in the past.

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@Meow   I know some posts get moved/rejected because they're repeating what was already said hours before by someone else, but some posts just disappear for no apparent reason, it's happened to me too.

Yes, I did encounter the same if by accident I post an answer and then not realizing it post again the same. Warning something like 'flood detected, etc. etc.'

But this is NOT the case. EVERY SINGLE POST Yummy does disappears in few seconds into that area I posted link initially.

What is shameful Yummy did not get any response from PM support (employees) and non of the Oracles cared to comment or clarify my posts.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I would hope that using the same IP address or being in the same household is not an issue.

Most of us here are related to each other in some way. Siblings, spouses,  parent-child, roommates. 

Hopefully this will be fixed soon with reasonable insight. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

Ticket has been open. NO response from agent after 2 days...
Being in the same household we do use same IP.
This was NEVER issue before nor I see any restrictions to have same IP for different customers.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Meow 

you and @Yummy  are buddies?  

But you can post and he cannot? do you two have the same IP?

Add: but honest, this is a system problem, I don't think anyone can help.  Best to message support agent again for update

Need Help? Let's chat.