cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your system is not accepting my payment voucher on either My Account or via 611.

Bon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased my voucher from London Drugs in Duncan BC. The clerk gave me the wrong company voucher and i tried entering it a few times till I went back to seller/London Drugs and the gave me correct ones. Now, however Your system has locked me out or something, as I tried on 611 twice and my account twice, to No avail.  I am very frustrated! Please help me. 

11 REPLIES 11

Bon

I need the agent. 

Bon

My account is active and it will not accept my payment. 611 tells me to go to the website here. And this website also will not accept the payments. 

Bon

i waited 24 and it still did not work. I will go back to the store. And or hopefully the PM will get back to me . 

Bon

I have been to the store twice and will go again. This service is really difficult if a problem occurs! 

Bon

I have them. I have two of them and it just keeps telling me they are not accepted and try again. 

Thanks @darlicious . Shame I cannot buy one at local grocery store and get some cash back.

@Yummy 

It's always important to check the voucher before leaving the retailer to ensure they gave you the correct voucher. Better yet is to load your voucher via 611 in the retail location in case there is an issue. The following retailers offer pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. SDM
  4. 7/11
  5. Circle K
  6. Wal-Mart
  7. RCSS
  8. TMS

Here is an example of a London Drugs pm voucher. The Voucher Catalogue can be referenced for other examples.

IMG_20211127_150601874~2.jpg

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bon 

Try login in an hour.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Since you tried to enter incorrect voucher multiple times, you have been locked out to prevent potential fraud.

Wait few hours and then use valid voucher.

If PM still rejected your attempt, contact agent to help you out.

I never saw any PM voucher but will not be something in writhing there like Public Mobile or similar????

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bon 

You only get two attempted payments per hour. Wait a full hour from your last try. It's easier to enter a voucher by calling 611 on your phone. Once connected press (1) then (1) again. Enter the 12 digit pin #. You will be told you made a successful payment and recieve a text from 611 confirming it. If your account is suspended it will automatically reactivate.

More info on vouchers can be found here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Bon 

some vouchers take 24 hours to activate,

try call 1 855 4PUBLIC and add your voucher PIN
or call *611

if you can't Add get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.