cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your service has been put on hold while we await your payment.

Jswoods
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an email saying "Your service has been put on hold while we await your payment." and that "After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated. That means you’ll lose your phone number and any Rewards you’ve earned." My account shows that I paid, and there are no payment issues. Will my account be deactivated?

3 REPLIES 3

BBB_PM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Jswoods,

I received the same message today at 2:33 PM this afternoon.  After getting home from work and logging on, I can see that my credit card was successfully processed over 12 hours earlier at 2:12 AM this morning.  A bit panic educing.  The email was from <publicmobileservice@info.publicmobile.ca>.  The URL provided in the email message to login to "My Account" was <https://t.email.telus.com/>.  These addresses (email and URL) appear to be legitimate.  It would be nice if an actual Public Mobile employee could provide an update if the issue was in fact a mistake that I can ignore.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

But do you actually HAVE service?

If you do check again your account and if it says Active ignore email. Are you SURE email came from PM or it is some kind of spam? Provide here sending email (hold cursor over sending email to se ACTUAL sender) so we can see who sent it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jswoods    If services still work just ignore , seems to be system wide glitch . Many customers getting same error message 

Need Help? Let's chat.