cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try agai

PoweredByPho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CS_Agent

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

WTF. How am I supposed to contact a Moderator, when I can't send PMs? This is my first PM today/this month/this year.

My plan is set for autorenewal today, but I lost all my 12 GB data? Data doesn't show up under my plan page anymore either?

Is this going to be a recurring issue at every renewal? I'll be without data for a day?

Thanks,

*Edit* Removed Account Number.

6 REPLIES 6

@bullcrap1 Do you have a problem, or just being supportive of everyone else?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

bullcrap1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM is crazy...i cant send another messsage even though I forgot to add something they needed....that is so **bleep**ed!!!  money every day wasting away cause they cant get their **bleep** together and respond quickly when theres a problem...dont go to PM until they can figure out why there are soooooooo many problems with their online support, activating a new sim card, activating a new account, switching plans etc..had nothing but problems with all the above mentioned.....nothing but frustrating and far too much time spent on line trying to do ANYTHING!

The private message limit is a weird one however, especially since you haven't sent any recently...!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PoweredByPho, if your plan is going to renew tonight, might as well sit tight and enjoy a quiet evening.

download_20140314_093700.jpg

PoweredByPho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@NDesai Thanks for this, dont think I used up all 12 GB, never got any warnings. Just seems not to exist in my account anymore.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@PoweredByPho The only reason data doesn't show up is because you probably used up all 12GB. When your plan renews, it will show up and you will be able to use it again.

Similar issue here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Limit-of-Private-Messages/m-p/215985

Have a look there and you might find your solution.

Need Help? Let's chat.