cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You guys rock

Theryguy0615
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Everyone:

I'm trying to do a Sim swap and it's not going very well, I'm literally laying bed as I j8st gave my son bone marrow to help his leukemia, and although my problem hasn't been fixed yet it truly warms my heart to see and know how many of you are so eager to help! I'm reminded again and again that even when things don't work the way they should Public Mobile is the right choice and I love how I never feel alone even at times like this.... Thank you all for trying 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

related to your first post...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/New-Sim-for-5G-doesn-t-work/td-p/994435

@Theryguy0615 - did you lose or damage your previous SIM card? Because that would likely be the only reason to do a SIM swap. 

Ensure to go find your phone in your My Account if you listed it lost/stolen, before you swap the SIM number.

IF you continue to have issues ask CSA for help. Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Theryguy0615  we are just trying to help  🙂

got you some suggestions in your earlier posts.  If you are just swapping sim, as stated on that reply, make sure you use a computer to request change sim card 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Theryguy0615  

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1686004040932.png

Need Help? Let's chat.