cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning points - “Give Back”

Kh99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I read that you can earn up to 20 points/month by engaging with the community; would a post like this be an example of that? Is there a certain amount of interactions needed per point earned?  Is there a way to track points earned through community engagement?

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kh99 

You will need to quit your day job to earn points based on the number of Solved solutions, number of Bravos and the number of posts in helping other members.

Once you earn Oracle status then you will get 20 points.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kh99   20 points are only earned by Oracles, selected members to help PM to manage some day-to-day activities.

For the rest of us, we can earn, 1, 2, 5, 10 or 15.   

No one knows how PM rank the Top participants.  But the Community is about help and share.  So, keep helping and good things will happen  🙂

@computergeek541  Sorry , I thought it was all part in parcel of the whole combination of actions on the community site .. sorry @Kh99  for that miss understanding.

@Handy1 wrote:

@Kh99   Not 20 points but 15 points is possible It’s a secret formula of answering questions , giving bravos getting bravos , getting excepted solutions .. and just over participation 

Points aren't earned by giving bravos.

@Kh99 wrote:

I read that you can earn up to 20 points/month by engaging with the community; would a post like this be an example of that? Is there a certain amount of interactions needed per point earned?  Is there a way to track points earned through community engagement?

Points/rewards aren't given out simply for posting.  It's about helping other customers.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kh99   Not 20 points but 15 points is possible It’s a secret formula of answering questions , giving bravos getting bravos , getting excepted solutions .. and just over all participation 

points based on how you are ranked.

Handy1_0-1686001168645.png

And to start you off , I’m gonna give you your first bravo 

Adding there no way to track it thru community PM awards it each month based on that a  above participation i mentioned 

Need Help? Let's chat.