cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xmas/Christmas deals

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys I was wondering to set up services I heard that customers get really great bonuses here? If I where to sign up right now will i be able to get those bonuses such as data and international minutes even on the 15 plan

thanks in Advance 

8 REPLIES 8

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech : Some cynics around might say that people fishing for these gifts are the short-term churners that flit around from provider to provider looking for the shortest way to save a buck or two then promptly move on.

The long-haulers around here realize that the savings come over time.

Absolutely correct. Rate chasers might benefit on a short term but loyal customers benefit the most.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@334065851 wrote:

Hey guys I was wondering to set up services I heard that customers get really great bonuses here? If I where to sign up right now will i be able to get those bonuses such as data and international minutes even on the 15 plan

PM might offer some special new customer sign up bonus for Christmas but there is no guarantee. Same as they do on a weekly basis with 2GB data promo.

As for 'regular gift' during holiday season, again there is no guarantee at all.

If you are not current PM customer, you might wait until bonuses start appearing and sign up then.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@334065851 

For reference, below is the link to LAST YEAR'S  "More is Merrier" campaign announcement.

It describes what was available to customers:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

And even better, @334065851 , should you decide to wait till after Christmas (but BEFORE the end of the year) to activate, you could couple any potential freebies with a plan offering such as this that was offered last year:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Boxing-Week-Savings-Get-your-second-mon...

@334065851 

You may want to look at ordering an activation bundle from Canadian Cell Supplies. If you can pick up in Mississauga or get it shipped to anywhere but BC where you can be reasonably sure you will recieve it within 5 business days you will be able to activate it by November 29th and qualify for their 5gb bonus data add on on $25+ plans.

The activation bundle includes a free sim card and 20% off your first month=$20+tax. After receiving the 5gb bonus data add on you can downgrade your plan by scheduling a change plan on next renewal to the $15 plan. The promotions terms will state changing your rate plan will result in the loss of the bonus add on but previous experience by members has resulted in keeping the add on 99% of the time but it is of course YMMV.

You would then be activated in time for hopefully the third annual "More the Merrier" campaign of free add on gifts from public mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : Some cynics around might say that people fishing for these gifts are the short-term churners that flit around from provider to provider looking for the shortest way to save a buck or two then promptly move on.

The long-haulers around here realize that the savings come over time.

I am surprise so many people ask the same question in the past week.. 

@334065851 

There is no guarantees that this holiday season, there will be a XMAS give away or bonus.
No formal announcement yet. The last 2 holidays, the give away started in early December.
Both new and existing customers were able to get the bonuses, so you could just wait until December to sign up.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@334065851 wrote:

thanks in Advance 

@334065851 

If they repeat the freebies bonanza, everyone will get it.

Big unknown is IF...

Need Help? Let's chat.