cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messed up with adding promo code? (Black Friday 2GB deal)

crimsonjade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I just set up my account, and I feel like something messed up trying to apply a promo code and referral code at the same time? Is there any way to apply the promo code for the extra 2gb after the fact?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@crimsonjade Yes,, if it is an honest mistake, PM support will likely able to add the bonus back. Simply open a ticket with PM support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.   Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

• Type: Missing promotion
  • Click: My bonus is missin
  • Then click "Contact Us" ,
  • and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  • you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Let us know how it goes

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@crimsonjade 

Yes you can! Just contact the PM CS Agent by clicking on the SIMon chat button and type in Create a Ticket then follow the prompts and explain your issue.

Remember to be nice to the CS Agent.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You can contact the Customer Service Agents to request this.   They'll likely accommodate.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.