cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working card keeps getting rejected as payment?

Amelia31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to subscribe online using a card that is working, has worked today, and it continuously says payment failed. I have checked that the information is correct and tried several times, refreshed the page etc. I want to use this card for the payment and ongoing payments, how can I make it work?

16 REPLIES 16

@Amelia31 wrote:

I had no charges and don't have a subscription as far as I know as I am also purchasing an esim card.

@Amelia31   are you using eSIM on iPhone?  if so, I would message support to confirm if activating eSIM on iPhone is now working again.  There was issue last week and some have to move back to physical sim 

@Amelia31  You should be more then good to try again 

Amelia31

I had no charges and don't have a subscription as far as I know as I am also purchasing an esim card.

Amelia31

I used a Canadian Mastercard that is currently working elsewhere.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Amelia31 - if you are stuck at the payment section, i'd be concerned an account was created but just failing to complete the activation. You said you were not charged though?

What if you put the SIM card in the phone and try to see if there is any services? Or, if you are able to enter the SIM card number in again through the activation process, without error, then it probably did not create an account.

I wonder if using this link to use to ask if the SIM Card did activate, OR if you can complete the activation with your credit card here could help: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

@Amelia31  Ok good so maybe wait n hour try again but maybe even clear web browsers and do it again 

@Amelia31 oh, you are not a PM subscriber yet?  did you try a different credit card?  what card did you tried? VisaC/AMEX issued by Canadian banks??

Amelia31

Okay thank you.

Amelia31

Got it!

Amelia31

Okay, they did not charge me.

Amelia31

Okay, I will try but I am not currently subscribed - I am trying to subscribe as a new member.

@Amelia31 yes, Incognito mode is to save the trouble to clear cache.  If you tried, then go straight to message support:)

@Amelia31  It’s like private mode , basically one a  new window before your try again in case of cache issues 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Amelia31 it is possible due to some system issues.  Wait a full hour before trying to pay again only ONCE using Incgonito mode.  If fails, try using *611 and pay , not it needs 4 digits PIN

if nothing works, open ticket with support and see if they can help or check what was wrong 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Amelia31

What on earth is going incognito? You mean to incognito on Google Chrome?  I tried yesterday and it also rejected this card. But the card is working elsewhere.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Amelia31  First check credit card and make sure iPM didn’t already charge you .if not give it an hour and try again incognito 

Need Help? Let's chat.