cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit a ticket successfully

Hummingbird
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying ALL day to submit a ticket because I was overcharged when my plan updated today. I have not been able to successfully submit a ticket via my self service account. All I get are error messages and at other times blank screens and other times just kicked off and have to start all over again logging in. How can get in contact with a CSA to get this billing error corrected?

14 REPLIES 14

@Hummingbird  Happy to hear it’s all sorted out for you 

Hummingbird

Thank you everyone who replied here yesterday and for all your help. Thanks especially for providing direct links as the chat bot submit a ticket method never did work. I'm happy to report that the CSA was able to verify that I was actually overcharged and they added a credit to "Available Funds" that will be applied to my next bill. 😊

I'll just be certain to check that the same error does not happen next cycle. For anyone wondering about 90 day plans, and if you are on the old/original rewards system, your rewards ARE supposed to be applied for EACH 30 days, just as they would be on a normal 30 day plan. So since you pay upfront for all 90 days you should receive credit for 3X your points upfront as well. 

Thanks again everyone for being such a great, helpful community! 😊

@Hummingbird  Oh good , I’m sure they will be able to fix you all up in no time . Hang in there your almost there .

@Hummingbird wrote:

@LitlLdy 

Thanks for your suggestions.I did try again as you suggested but I still get an error message and to try again. And as for the email envelope, it does not show on my screen but thanks to those who knew and shared that on a mobile device you have to click the avatar to get a drop down list that shows it. I don't why they changed it, it always showed before!

Anyway I'm happy to say that I did get a response from a CSA  and am hoping for a quick and satisfactory solution  . 

@Hummingbird , that’s so frustrating! I’m sorry. Submitting a support ticket through the virtual assistant/chatbot is successfully working for me! I use my browser in private/incognito mode. I can’t figure out why you’re not able to! 😕

I have responded back to the support ticket stating some are still unable to use that method!

Edit: Sorry, I didn’t know you were using a mobile device to do that! I would have told you the private mailbox is hiding in your avatar! I’m using an iPad & mine is still visible not hiding! No wonder Customers are having difficulty! 😕

Hummingbird

@LitlLdy 

Thanks for your suggestions.I did try again as you suggested but I still get an error message and to try again. And as for the email envelope, it does not show on my screen but thanks to those who knew and shared that on a mobile device you have to click the avatar to get a drop down list that shows it. I don't why they changed it, it always showed before!

Anyway I'm happy to say that I did get a response from a CSA  and am hoping for a quick and satisfactory solution  . 

Hummingbird

@Handy1 

Thank you so much for that bit of important info!!! 😊

If they are going to make important changes like that they need to inform us .

Thank you, I am happy to find that I did get a reply from CSA ... Hopefully Daniel can get everything straightened out quickly and satisfactorily for me. 

HI @Hummingbird if you are using Mobile browser, the Envelope icon is not there, but click on your Avatar, there is a Message there.  I think they need to hide the envelope icon on mobile page because of  lack of space

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yeah the mobile version doesn't show the envelope. The non-mobile does.

@Hummingbird  Click your avatar top right of page. , you will see a drop down menu go to messages or use this link to your in box 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Hummingbird

@computergeek541 

I did message CSA directly at the link you and several others have provided. I have no idea if it got through successfully. And there is not an email envelope symbol at the top right of my community screen so I'm not sure I will receive any answer from them. I also just checked details in my PM account and ALL of my rewards have disappeared and the projected bill for Sept 2 ( the next renewal  date as I changed to a 90 day plan) is now changed (and  now incorrect as well). I have $9 every 30 days on the old reward system and I do not want to lose that!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Hummingbird , Please try again, it worked for me as of now! 

Submitting a support ticket through the Virtual Assistant/Chatbot is now working again! 

You can select Click here to submit a ticket↗ !

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

You can  submit a ticket  through the virtual assistant. “This method uses the ticketing system for a faster response time”.

Alternatively, You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  “This method takes longer to receive a response back”.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

@Hummingbird wrote:

I have been trying ALL day to submit a ticket because I was overcharged when my plan updated today. I have not been able to successfully submit a ticket via my self service account. All I get are error messages and at other times blank screens and other times just kicked off and have to start all over again logging in. How can get in contact with a CSA to get this billing error corrected?

Is the ticketing process giving you a generic error message? You'll need to send a private message to the username CS_Agent.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hummingbird  Here’s how 

please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.