cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't receive calls

gabclement
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Im a new customer of public. I can use my phone to make calls, but not receiving calls. If i try calling my phone it goes directly to voicemail. does someone know how to change that? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

liangc1020

The process time meanly depends on whether your number is being ported from a voip carrier or a landline.

@gabclement restart your phone and reset your network settings. to help move the process along

gabclement

ok. great. yes I just ported my number so it makes sense. Thanks for the quick reply. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@gabclement It sounds like you just signed up / activated and ported your old number into Public Mobile. It can take a few hours for the port to complete and can take up to a week if it was a land line or VOIP. If your scenario isn't in the above, perhaps your port got stuck. You will need to contact a moderator for help. 

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Use "Failed or Stuck Port" as a subject. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.