cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wont you let me reset my password

DINGDong1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am very ANGRY right now. I have an account with you and pay my bill online here. But since you reformatted the darn website I had to create a NEW email and password. That was done 2 months a go BUT TONIGHT for some reason you will NOT let me sign in. When I reset my password and go to LOG the HELL in you won't let me. NOW I am locked out and I have to pay my BILL on the 27th of September. 

SO I Created a NEW Email address and PASSWORD to get in here but again I cannot log into my account with this Brand New One. Get it together SOON and let me sign in.... You had no PROBLEM takin a double PAYMENT last month due to a GLICH on your end. So Get this SORTED ASAP..... There is No excuse for this to happen to me I have been with you from the VERY BEGINNING ( years )............

8 REPLIES 8

@DINGDong1 

I suggest purchasing an instant top up from recharge.com to keep your service active. then contact customer support to fix your account 

Click here to submit a ticket  

please use the link above to create a support ticket

*customer support doesn't always respond promptly. please be patient and check your inbox every few hours to see if there is a response

Can you open a tab in incognito mode @DINGDong1 ? This is can be a successful method to log in or a different browser or device.

You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window: 

Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.

Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.

Once you have the incognito mode tab open then enter your original email and password after choosing the "Sign In" option at the top right of the Community page:

esjliv_0-1661865978419.png

DINGDong1

It did not work .. It has stated that I have exceeded log in attempts. I am so FRUSTRATED..

DINGDong1

Oh I am using my original email and now going to attempt to put in the New Password.. Fingeres Crossed it works

DINGDong1

Ok I Deleted my cookies. And now I should close out Public Self Serve as well and log back in? Ohhh gosh what if I lose you in the process. lol?

@DINGDong1 It's in different places for each browser. It will in the privacy settings. Clear the cookies and caches. Close the program. Open it back again and try logging in.

DINGDong1

Good Morning I have no sleep worry about this.. Thank you for your response. can you walk me through the Cookies stage etc. I would really appreciate it. I still have the old one. However, the one I originally signed up with is on my old laptop and the screen has since died. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@DINGDong1 You can't log in with the new e-mail address.and password because there's no way to create a new one. You have to use the old one. Clear you cookies and try using the first e-mail. Self Serve doesn't let you make a new account with new e-mail. Making a new Community account doesn't give you a new Self Serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.