Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my payment pending?

Hempzilla1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20240129-175253_Messages.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

@Hempzilla1986 

On the day before your renewal date, the payment will be on pending until AutoPay/Subscribe process is completed then the charge will be posted.

You account will show with your Top-up month charge will be in the shopping cart.

IMG_0151.png

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Charges on credit cards usually show up immediately as “pending” then when the charge gets posted, the pending charge will disappear. Check your card transactions in a few days to confirm this.

Hempzilla1986

Thank you!! When I log in it says that I'm subscribed but when I log into my payment card it says the funds that public mobile took is pending. Why would that be? 

Hempzilla1986

Thank you! When I log in it says I'm subscribed and paid til February 28th yet I got that message and the payment card says its pending. I dont want to be charged twice.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hempzilla1986 

Autopay fails sometimes, could be issue on the credit card side but likely glitch on PM side

Try making payment again.  if you know your 4 digits account PIN, you can simply dial *611 and pay the amount due there. 

Or you can also login to My Account, click the button  Pay Now and Resume services or Subscribe Now then follow the steps to make a manual payment.

If you don't see the button there, simply go to the Payment page and click Add Funds with Credit/Debit Card and load enough fund for the renewal manually (you can access that page using this direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

Once payment is made successfully, logoff from My Account and restart your phone and you should be good to go

In case you got an error when making payment another way to resume service is to get a voucher (no service fess)  from SDM/London drug/711/Shell and then use *611 to load the voucher (no account pin required). 
Or you can also buy a voucher online with a fees via muskbird.com/ding.com/recharge.com and then load the voucher using *611.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hempzilla1986 

First of all, do all your services work?

Secondly, can you check your renewal date and also the expiry date on your credit card. It's possible Public Mobile is informing you in advance of the next renewal to ensure the payment goes through smoothly.

Need Help? Let's chat.