cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why hasn’t this problem been fixed

Chris19183
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been unable to view my current plan and add ons for a month. I cannot access my account and it is stuck at registration for a phone I already own. 
I tried to set my sons phone up with one of your SIM cards that it said was not valid. Finally after 3 hours I switched providers and lost $40 in the process because I bought a plan and esim. 
These did not work by the way, and he was taking a grade 8 trip so I couldn’t wait. 
Please fix this problem because besides this issue I have had none with the service. 

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chris19183 wrote:

I have been unable to view my current plan and add ons for a month. I cannot access my account and it is stuck at registration for a phone I already own. 
I tried to set my sons phone up with one of your SIM cards that it said was not valid. Finally after 3 hours I switched providers and lost $40 in the process because I bought a plan and esim. 
These did not work by the way, and he was taking a grade 8 trip so I couldn’t wait. 
Please fix this problem because besides this issue I have had none with the service. 

@Chris19183   with your son eSIM situation, you should have come on the Community and we could advise, or you should have contact support, it was fixable, you won't loss $40

with your own issue about My Account, no worry, PM has started using EverSafe login around a month ago, you just unable to register the EverSafe id.  It is something PM support can sort it out, just message them as advised above (message them, and do not use Chatbot to open ticket, Chatbot has not been working)

If you message them today, you should get back into My Account before end of day today.  Let us know how it goes

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chris19183 

PM has recently rolled-out the Eversafe log-in for secure account protection. It's a bit of a challenge but have you created your Eversafe account yet ?

You also could dial 611 to hear current account status. You could buy payment vouchers at Shell gas and again...dial 611 to add them to your account that way.

ed

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chris19183  Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chris19183 - well if you did pay for a plan here with Public Mobile, but the service didn't work, then ported to another provider, than I am afraid you are out that $40. Because porting closes the account automatically.

NOTE, we are not Public Mobile employees here on the forum, we are customers and members like you here.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.