cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do i have no data when it says I have .37gb data left from my add-on?

duckgoosed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have run out of data usage for my subscription cycle but in the "add-ons usage" it says I have .37gb Data left yet I am not able to surf the web or anything. What's the issue? Thanks. 

9 REPLIES 9

How would it? It's a day timer. You got to zero. You have 30 days to use the data. It's the suckiest sucking part of the new 30 day limit.

Adding - this is about your 370mb remaining in your add-on as you asked. Not your plan. The add-on timer ran out with some data left in the pot.

@duckgoosed  Sorry it used to but that all changed with new system update . Might be time to think of switching plans . There’s. 20GB for $39 plan right now set to change for renewal .

@duckgoosed 

Yes, you do

but the 30 days up tonight, PM is renewing your account and start resetting counters.  So, what you see might not make sense.  But again, as long as you have service, ignore what you see for now until at least 8AM EST tomorrow (as long as you have autopay setup or you have enough fund on the account for renewal)

duckgoosed

I thought even after the 30 days are up you would still be able to use the data from the add-on?>

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Because the 30 days are up.

Adding - you basically left 370mb on the table. Your plan data should reset at midnight eastern.

@duckgoosed 

it's renewal time

you have no service now?

if you have service, ignore it for now until after 8AM EST tomorrow.  When renewal time comes, the page would update with different things, and sometimes does not make sense 🙂

So, if you have service now, just ignore what you see

duckgoosed

Tried this. Didn't seem to work. This is what it looks like. asdfasd.PNG

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@duckgoosed  Are you sure you have any left double check like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1688958947887.jpeg

For most up to date account info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@duckgoosed 

With this site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Need Help? Let's chat.