cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get a forbidden a1 error logging in with a new account on mobile app

Powerup7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot verify my 6 digit account.

Tried transfering my number now locked out of account.

Not sure if esim registration was successful.

This is a horrible experience with no  human customer service helping.

11 REPLIES 11

@Powerup7 wrote:

This cannot be the solution. I'm in tech. What are they doing logging me into an account that isn't mine and saving it in my sessions?

Unfortunately, the Public Mobile app showing someone else's account infromation is a known issue. Unless the device is restarted or the app at least forced closed berfore logging into the next account, the information from the previous account will be shown.

Powerup7

Yes I contacted cs agent and asked them about esim clarification 

Powerup7

This cannot be the solution. I'm in tech. What are they doing logging me into an account that isn't mine and saving it in my sessions?

@Powerup7  the email you used for this registration, was it used with PM for another account previously?

No worry, PM support can make it happen, just need to message them

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Ask support about the eSIM on Pixel, f you end up needing a physical sim, got it from

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Powerup7  You will have to wait n hour and try again incognito mode private mode . If you need further help from support here how to contact them 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Powerup7

I still have old network I'm using

I tried to register esim with phone app then transfer old number.

Now login is wonky. They are sending some.verification code to a number I don't have.

Maybe it's because the esim registration failed. Because apparently the Google pixel 4a works on public with a physical sim only.

Utterly horrible buggy code.

@Powerup7 is the phone service working? outgoing calls work?

you past the step about porting?

if so, you might need to engage support here to complete the registration

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

And for port, you got a text from old provider?

Powerup7

Restarted. Didn't solve anything.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Powerup7 

horrible experience for newbie, for sure. PM hasn't made the exercise easy, have they, with this new Eversafe debacle.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Reset your network on the phone and then restart the phone. Should clear it up.

Need Help? Let's chat.