Did you mean: 

Why did my plan change without notification

Jonathan_88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why did my plan change and i lost 10 Gigs of data with out me being notified 

15 REPLIES 15

@Jonathan_88 I don't recall such plan for $35

Best to open ticket with PM and have them to confirm

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

And do you mind to provide screenshot to your wife plan? check the plan details as well as if you see the bonus GB showing up in My Promotions section on the Overview page

Jonathan_88

Thanks for your help .. we are going through out payment history to see now … this plan was just something that our friend who is also a public mobile customer signed up for as well, we did it because it was a good deal at the time 

@Jonathan_88  Then get support to investigate . But the 20GB for $39 is next best thing if not more value but here’s how to reach support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hi @Jonathan_88 there was a 12GB extra for 12 months but that was for $40  plan and above amd wouldn't work for $35.  What plan your wife has

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Flash-Promotion-New-activations-only-Get-...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jonathan_88   none of us can see your account, as we are customers like you and your wife here on the forum. 

So since, you were both on the same plan and only one changed, can you go back in your payment history of the one that changed and see when this happened? on? https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

Sometimes promotional texts are sent out by Public Mobile for certain plans. And when you reply YES to the text it can change your plan on next renewal or when the text says it will. Did you receive any texts ?

Jonathan_88

Newfoundland 

Jonathan_88

It most certainly do! The current plan gives you 20G for$39. So your statement is false and my wife still has the 15G plan that we both signed up for but mine is gone 

@Jonathan_88 are you in Quebec??

Jonathan_88

Both me and my wife signed for the same 15Gb plan and hers never changed but mine did 

Jonathan_88

This was a similar promotion that I switched for last time exactly the same situation.. both me and my wife signed up for the the same plan hers is still there and mine is gone 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jonathan_88 I have never encountered issue about PM changed plan for customers

How long you got that $35 plan?

@Jonathan_88  First double check plan your on like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1688499585134.jpeg

For most up to date account info

also note there is a 20GB $39 plan right now you can change to for next renewal (advised) or immediately if you need more data and can’t wait for renewal 

@Jonathan_88 

$35 plan does not have 15GB.  

If you remember you got the $35 plan, the 3GB is correct

There was. $55 plan special for $35 during Black Friday last year, unless you got that one back then.  But it was for 20GB and not 15GB

Jonathan_88

I switched plans back a few months I tried to look back through my account to see what the exact plan was but that doesn’t seem very user friendly but if I remember correctly I think I was 15Gb for $35 …. Now I am switched to a plan 5Gb for the same price or $35 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jonathan_88

which plan you had before? and what which plan you have now?

Need Help? Let's chat.