cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm already paid for plan, but I can't finish application.

Iryna7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot_2023-06-27-18-28-36-341_com.opera.browser.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

Iryna7

With the region everything fine.

Iryna7

I'm activated phisicsal sim 

@Iryna7 wrote:

Haw can I get CS Agent?

@Iryna7 Ways are mentioned throughout the Community Forum, but here they are again below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Iryna7

Haw can I get CS Agent?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@dwh1, @Iryna7 - The other paragraph in my reply was more directed at another member. I saw your earlier reply saying you got the app. All good. Still wondering about it asking you to pay. Did you?

HI @Iryna7 

you are now using the app to finish the activation? what error you got?

Iryna7

No. With region everything fine, region right.

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dust2dust wrote:

So can you pay? Or have you already and it's taking you back wanting you to pay thinking you haven't?

I think it's wrong to geographically limit these kinds of apps. People move around or visit other countries bringing their phones. It's an unnecessary hassle. I don't care that a US provider does it. This is Canada.

The OP has said they have the app, though.  I suppose it's possible (?) that the phone is set to a non-Canadian region and that's stopping the app from starting, but my understanding in general is that region settings (as opposed to Play/App Store settings) are just about internationalization of dates and such, and that in general once you get an app from the Store, it will run everywhere.

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So you've got the app but the web page won't open the app?  When did you install the app? From the link on this page?

I'm NOT an Android person so this is a guess, but I wonder if restarting your phone and then going into the app would get you up and going.  It might be worth trying but I would suggest  you go to a CS Agent (as others have mentioned) first and see if you can get quick help from them.

So can you pay? Or have you already and it's taking you back wanting you to pay thinking you haven't?

I think it's wrong to geographically limit these kinds of apps. People move around or visit other countries bringing their phones. It's an unnecessary hassle. I don't care that a US provider does it. This is Canada.

@Iryna7 wrote:

Phisicsal sim

@Iryna7  are you able to download the app and complete the activation? did you get to the part about phone number (choice to port or pick a new one)?

Iryna7

Phisicsal sim

softech
Oracle
Oracle

There is no right or wrong with regional settings about app.   T-Mobile eSIM activation app was set to download in US only. 

Of course, this can be a good suggestion, please message support and ask them to escalate:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Iryna7

I'm already have app, but when I try finish application they back me to pay

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is your phone set to a different region which is not letting you download the app? There are ways to change that but their are ramifications and difficulties. The company should have set the app to be downloadable from any region. But they didn't. The company should have allowed completing sign ups on the website. But they didn't.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Iryna7 

can you give us more information.

Are you using the browser to activate?  If so, you next part would be to download the app and finish the activation. Did you do that?

Do you get to the point to pick a new number or choose to port the number into PM?

and are you activating esim or physical sim?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Iryna7  You need to down load the app and finish the activation now you started on the website is all 

Need Help? Let's chat.