cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cannot see all promotion subsriptions to change under my account?

PMHehe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

anyone got an idea why promotion plans cannot see under my account? Currently on a 30-day plan expired and try to select a different promotion plan but cannot see any better plans under my account to change... 

21 REPLIES 21

PMHehe

@softech 

access denied....

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

PMHehe

@hTideGnow totally agree. what you can do with frustrations from SP. Hope a new SP could break the rule to be success in the industry for loyalty customers.

HI @PMHehe 

I agree as a consumer, we are not happy.  But this is the industry thing, not one or two complains will make it

Also, with easy porting these days, I think mobile carriers also aware that most subscribers would choose price over loyalty.  As a small consumer, just ride with the flow, go for the best deal and put your loyalty aside 🙂 

PMHehe

@hTideGnow business logic is in the wrong lane for service providers. for loyalty customers who cannot be treated well, the easiest way is to cancel PM, go to another provider who offers and matches similar plans as a new customer. next time go back to PM, will be a new customer who is offered the best plan.

SP only focus on new customers but meanwhile loose loyalty customers. as more and more loyalty customers realize the situation and switch providers. SP will pay more to attack new customers and loose existing profits

PMHehe

@gpixel Reward $4 for $34/ 20GB plan. Now $34 can get 40GB. Save $4 and loose 20GB data???

Rogers & Bell offer $55/120GB, Fido offer $34/30GB without any rewards...plus they may match PM plan to get more new customers

@PMHehe wrote:

Finally got the answer from CS Agent: As a loyalty customer for 4 years, I cannot get the promotion plan for $34 40GB 5G network. 

HI @PMHehe 

I am not surprise, it said clearly for new activation only

I know people wants it, but if you look around different carriers, many deals are for new activation only.

@PMHehe 

that doesn't make any logical sense... what are your current savings at PM? $6?

$40 - $6 = $34/60gb what other company is offering that? 

maximum price would be $33 after one more year and possibilities of better offers in the near future

PMHehe

Finally got the answer from CS Agent: As a loyalty customer for 4 years, I cannot get the promotion plan for $34 40GB 5G network. The promotion is only for new customers. Guess I have to cancel PM and switch to another service provider to match this offer as a new customer. It is brutal and frustrated. Hope this helps existing PM customers.

PMHehe

Screenshot_20231219_130250_com.android.chrome~3.jpg

Here is the problem. No options to see other 4G 5G plans no matter promotions or not...

Already submitted a ticket but do not know how long it takes to get an answer...

Hope the screen shot helps other people in the community

HI @PMHehe 

do you mind to post us a screenshot of what you see?

and if the plan you want is not a plan for new activation only, maybe you can submit a ticket to CS agent and ask them to schedule the plan change for you instead

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PMHehe

app and website give same issue. cleared cache, still not work. frustrated to get an answer to use the phone...

PMHehe

tried cell and laptops, no difference...

@PMHehe  Maybe try viewing it in the app  instead of website . But for websites clear web browser cache  and cookies . And try again incognito or private mode and try again 

@PMHehe 

try logging in to your account using a laptop. Make sure to clear out cache files first...then search PM for your preferred new plan.

PMHehe

not given any better plans to select. only option is to downgrade to 3G network plans...

PMHehe

exactly the same issue before and after you signed in your account. I already sent a message to a cs agent. waiting for response

PMHehe

There is no option under my account to upgrade to any better plans such as 60GB or 50GB 4G or 5G no matter how much you want to pay. Plus my current plan is expired...need new activation to continue or change

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I saw a few posts like this yesterday.  When signed in the other plans were not there. When signed out they were. Not sure if it's an account specific issue,  as I can see on my account. Or a system issue.

If you have refreshed the browser,  using app or another device and still not working I would send a message to a cs agent.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PMHehe  If you’re referring to the 40GB for $34 you won’t see that one in your account to change to because it’s only for new activations . But the rest should be there like the 60GB for $40 or 100GB for $50 . There’s even a exclusive plan there  not listed on website for 50GB for $39 but it’s 4G 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PMHehe 

log in to your account / Subscriptions & Add-ons..then you should see Change Plans Subscription button to make a selection. Those are all that's currently being offered.

ed

Need Help? Let's chat.