cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to get new deal

RajibS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Guys, I have been a long term user and want a deal like new user. is it possible?

6 REPLIES 6

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BKNS27  I agree, it sounds like too much of a headache. Honestly, I'd just wait it out and suggest being patient for another deal to jump at you when the time comes. We're all in the same boat!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RajibS 

Actually you can but you will need to cancel your existing account by disable AutoPay/Subscribe button then you need open a new account with a purchase a new SIM or free eSIM (if your phone is compatible) then pick a new number.

But problem is that you will loss your old number and if you are on the old Legacy Rewards will loss all your old rewards.
Also, you will on the Points Rewards.

I wouldn’t recommend this just to switch to a lower priced plan.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unfortunately, the deals are targeted towards new users. You never know, maybe things might change from now until Dec 26 so keep checking on the site every once in a while to see if Public Mobile will have an offer for existing clients. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RajibS  If your mean the 40GB  for $34 then sorry it’s only for new activations this time around . Was for existing customers this past Black Friday weekend . So good chance existing customers will see the plan again .just keep an eye out on the website for PM changes plans frequently 

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

My suggestion would be to check the plans on Boxing Day. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately no deal for us oldies long time users. No possible. 

Others but not the ones that says new activations only.

Need Help? Let's chat.