cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I make outgoing calls?

AlistairDunn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@AlistairDunn   and the same phone was working before?

PM has been having some voice trouble with some customers, maybe time to message them and have them to refresh the account from their side

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account) using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Contact agent ", then click "Contact Us", then click "Other", click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗""
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

AlistairDunn

Paid my bill April 30th. Unable to call out May1st, get message saying, "Sorry, please check the number and try again." Would this have something to do with Telus? Had no issues last month.

AlistairDunn

Thanks, it didn't work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AlistairDunn 

if you have the $15 / 30 day plan then you merely have 100 outgoing to Canada calling minutes, while call originates in Canada....Unlimited incoming while you're in Canada.

refresh.jpg

If you need to make more calls you can

a - upgrade to $25 / day plan with unlimited calling minutes.

b - get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. Those add-on minutes take over if you've reached your 100 minutes in your regular plan. Any unused add-on minutes (at regular plan renewal) will just roll over until they get used...even if that takes several months or more.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AlistairDunn   please give us more information

did you just join PM?  was outgoing calls ever work?

what brand and model of your phone?

are you on $15 plan with limited outgoing calls?

can you receive incoming calls ? how about data or incoming and outgoing text?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@AlistairDunn   

try reboot your phone.  Then try to make call with a 1 in front of the number

Need Help? Let's chat.