cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting support ticket through SIMon isn’t working for me!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Anyone else not able to submit a support ticket through SIMon? I sent a private message to CSA when trying to submit a ticket through SIMon wasn’t working for me.

It is not working for me this morning! I always use my browsers in private / incognito mode, I filled everything out & try to submit it but it says continue the conversation by replying to the message (something like that)! So, I thought I’d ask here if anyone else is having issues with this method.

Edit: To add more info.

Also, To add I no longer see the the SIMon chatbot bubble on pages, I have to go to top of pages to select Get Help, then select “Chat with SIMon” plus the chatbot bubble is also found there!

Update: When I was trying to submit a support ticket through SIMon it looked different than it used to. It asked me to Verify by SMS code or Verify with My Account Credentials! I’ve never seen Verify by SMS code before! I always used my PIN to validate.

I was able to get it to work this time! I know for a fact I did it correctly the 1st time but it was being difficult!

8 REPLIES 8

@softech wrote:

um.. weird.. i guess you can either try Incognito mode or other browser or no other choices

btw, I tried submitted on my phone, not sure if that made an difference

@softech , I always use my browsers in private / incognito mode. Maybe SIMon was sleeping but it was an odd message I received when I tried! I’ve never had an issue before submitting a ticket that way!

Thanks for trying & confirming it works.

Edit: @softech I forgot to add that it looked different through SIMon than it used to when I tried. It asked me to Verify by SMS code or Verify with My Account Credentials! I’ve never seen Verify by SMS code before! I always used my PIN to validate. I wonder why I am seeing different than you? Either way it allowed me to submit the ticket this time! I guess it was sleeping earlier! 🙄 🤣

IMG_0003.jpeg

um.. weird.. i guess you can either try Incognito mode or other browser or no other choices

btw, I tried submitted on my phone, not sure if that made an difference

@softech wrote:

@LitlLdy 

I submitted without problem using PIN to validate 

did you try to use PIN to validate instead of My Account??

@softech , yes I always do it that way but still gave me errors to continue the conversation by replying to the message! This is the 1st time I’ve had issues doing it!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LitlLdy 

I submitted without problem using PIN to validate 

did you try to use PIN to validate instead of My Account??

@HALIMACS , I don’t have a computer anymore. 😏 I always use my iPad for everything which always works for me but not when PM doesn’t want to! I always use my browsers in private / incognito mode as extra measures.

Gosh, @LitlLdy , no reason to apologize

I also believed it was fixed - but sometimes this place has you believing things which don't turn out to be accurate.  (i.e. VoLTE?) 

If you can, try using a laptop or desktop for anything relating to account or ticketing process with PM - I find it yields less errors overall.

@HALIMACS ,

Ok. For some reason I thought it was fixed. Sorry.

I sent a private message to CSA before posting here. I should have said that in my post. Sorry. I will edit it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Possible the issue from awhile back isn't resolved @LitlLdy 

Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.