cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not get the plan I want?

Ben2011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to get the $34 plan and it keeps saying I'm from wrong province, but I didn't enter a province. 

Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Was not here last year, but the discounts available helped us to take the leap this year.   We have multiple lines in our family so it adds up.  

PHenry
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ottawa wrote:

Clearing the decks for Boxing Day, the REAL Canadian shopping day! 🙂

I'm curious, does anyone remember if 2022's Boxing Day deals were better (or the same) as 2022's Black Friday deals?

One thing's for sure, 2023's Black Friday offers absolutely wiped the floor with 2022's offers. I'd never been tempted to change my 1GB $25 plan from 5 years ago until now. For an extra $9, I gained 39GB (technically I gained infinite GB 😁)

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Clearing the decks for Boxing Day, the REAL Canadian shopping day! 🙂

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Ben2011 @BJDShutty,

It looks like the Black Friday deals ended today. We are somewhat lucky that they went beyond Cyber Monday but unfortunately, we had no warning when the offers would expire. Keep browsing the Plans page every once in a while. They might surprise us with an amazing deal. I also suspect that we'll be treated to some good Boxing Day deals as well!

BJDShutty

I'm having the same problem

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ben2011 

the plan you want isn't available as of today. Recently, PM has added several tasty deals, so I suggest you just take the one that best suites you today...then keep watching as upcoming deals are right...around...the bend !!  🤣

Ben2011

I figured it would be available until midnight my time. Thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ben2011  The $34 plan is gone as of today

Need Help? Let's chat.