cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my posts deleted?

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why?

Update— All ok now - I suspect that the reason may have been because it was a new account and not yet fully in the system. 

5 REPLIES 5

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Censorship.  Let's see how long my post lasts.  Short, no profanity, no attached links.

Wayworn

Thanks for explanation-  I just checked my rejected posts and am puzzled as to what I did wrong . 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Wayworn 

There is an automatic spam filter that kicks in for various reasons (copy and paste, certain words, too many links, etc.. )

You can check your previous posts that were filtered. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

Some posts are also moved by oracles for different reasons.  Duplicate posts, inappropriate content, etc.   I had a quick check and one post was moved by an oracle recently (not myself)

Wayworn

I think the community account was automatically created when I activated my account. Had some initial problems but CS agent fixed everything. Obviously my account can once again post questions on this forum.

Correction- after setting up my new plan I was asked to create a community account by selecting a community name. All was very simple and quick. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

That is a great question!

Some other customers have SAME issue as you. Ticket has been open and it takes forever to figure out...

I guess you did create new Comm account?

Need Help? Let's chat.