cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help downloading an e sim

Mariemichou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help downloading an e sim. I accidentally activated it on an another device then deleted. I need help putting on my device please

9 REPLIES 9

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mariemichou 

sorry, if no email code option, you have to ask PM to help.  Use the Orange Chatbot button on the lower right

Mariemichou

Unfortunately I don’t get option for email code

Mariemichou

I have no way of buying a new e sim and I don’t get that option on the pm app

slusagm

@Mariemichou 

it's not a new activation, just buy new esim

download PM app on the phone and login.  When asked for 2FA code, select Didn't receive code and then choose the email option

after you logged in, go to Account, then Buy sim card and choose eSIM

Mariemichou

Can someone assist me with requesting a new e sim email activation. I accidentally active it on a new device and then deleted. I am unable to access the account because of the 2 step authentication 

slusagm

@Mariemichou 

did you check the answer we provided above?

when you login, do you have problem with 2FA? you can get the code on the phone that has esim install now.  Or select Didn't receive code and Send email

If still cannot login, open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right

Mariemichou

I can’t get the app to work since the eversafe is enable and I did a number transfer. I accidentally downloaded the e sim on another phone then deleted it by accident. 

slusagm

@Mariemichou 

just use the app on the other phone and go to the Account page to buy a new one.  

@Mariemichou 

eSIM cannot be moved.  BUT Luckily, you can get a replacement for FREE

To rebuy new eSIM for FREE, first, download the app on the correct phone.  Click Account from the bottom, then click Purchase SIM Card and select eSIM

Once it confirms your phone is eSIM compatible, click Pay $  and Install (the system will check and apply a $5 credit to bring the total price back to $0 at checkout), and follow the prompt to complete and purchase and install eSIM on your device

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-a-sim-card

Existing eSIM users at Public Mobile who need a replacement can do so at no extra cost. When you request a new eSIM through the usual process, we automatically identify you as an existing eSIM user and waive the replacement fee. See below for steps on how to get your new eSIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.