cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not recieving calls

TRACYBUDD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hooked up a friend  yesterday and his not recieving incoming calls. Goes to voicemail.

Text works and outgoing calls work.  

7 REPLIES 7

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TRACYBUDD wrote:

Hooked up a friend  yesterday and his not recieving incoming calls. Goes to voicemail.

More than likely the number port has not completed. As a workaround your friend can use his old SIM card from the previous provider until the port completes. As soon as his phone stops working with the old card it means that the port was completed.

Otherwise keep using the PM SIM and when you receive a text from PM that the port was completed the everything should start working again.

duffer900

Did you port your number? Or is it a new number?

If it's ported, from what company did you port from?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@TRACYBUDD wrote:

To me this sounds like a port that hung up.  Ports should only take a max of 4 hours.  He will need the assistance of the moderators.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

TRACYBUDD

Yes. Used same number from other company

TRACYBUDD

Yes I can get text and call out.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TRACYBUDD wrote:

Hooked up yesterday and not recieving incoming calls.  Goes to voice mail

@TRACYBUDD 

Did you port your number?

austinhuang

@TRACYBUDD wrote:

Hooked up yesterday and not recieving incoming calls.  Goes to voice mail

Are you new number or ported-in? Do you have signal? Can you call out? Can you receive/send text?

Need Help? Let's chat.