cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to check the tickets submitted

Jiew75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've submitted 2 tickets days ago, but I don't know where to check them unless the support guys get back to me through messages. You guys have any idea that I can check the tickets I submitted?

13 REPLIES 13

Jiew75

Thanks Phil. Yes, it submitted them through the chatbot, but they can still be seen in Sent box as I double checked just now. Sorry for the confusion.

@Jiew75  All good no worries the site takes time to get used , supports been slow last few days with Black Friday promos it can take up to 2 days for a reply at times just have to stay patient like you have been just, need a bit longer they will get back to you 

Jiew75

thanks, that's true, I can see my tickets now. Sorry for any confusion.

@Jiew75   So these are tickets submitted through the chatbot?  I don't know how those work, typically we use the private message system because the chatbot is hit and miss.  Maybe follow up with a private message to customer service.

@Jiew75 @Tap the arrow next to where it say inbox you will get drop down menu appear and tap sent those will be if the tickets you submitted 

Jiew75

Thanks. I tried, but the sent box only holds my replies with regard to the messages a customer service rep sent to me before

Jiew75

Yes, I did. But again it only holds the messages I replied upon a customer service agent's message, not a ticket.

@Jiew75   Have you looked in your Sent folder (right under Inbox)?

Jiew75

Thanks, but that leads to my private message box and moreover they can only appear after I've got a reply from a customer representative. I've submitted my tickets for days and no one replied so far, and I have nowhere to check my own tickets. 

@Jiew75  Use the link I sent in first post and where you see IN BOX tap it there down arrow and chose sent 

Jiew75

Thanks, but they can only appear after I've got a reply from a customer representative. I've submitted my tickets for days and no one replied so far, and I have nowhere to check my own tickets. That's so bad.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jiew75 

Check by clicking on your avatar top right a notification on Messages for a reply from an Agent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jiew75  In your community inbox topof page click envolope icon if on computer if phone click your avatar and drop down menus will appear tap messages or you can use this link to it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.