cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my SIM card?

gy952003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered my SIM card on Sep 25 and have not got the delivery. When I ordered it, I was told that I should receive it in 5 to 7 business days, that sounds like cheating!

9 REPLIES 9

HI @gy952003 

don't get upset.  PM has good support.  Just submit a ticket about your experience, they will  resend another card, or ask them to reimburse you for you to buy a new sim card locally

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gy952003

Thank you! It is a big mistake to go with Public Mobile!

gy952003

Thank you! They referred me to a store nearby, I will pick from the store near tomorrow. I will ask for credit back to my account.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@gy952003 wrote:

I ordered my SIM card on Sep 25 and have not got the delivery. When I ordered it, I was told that I should receive it in 5 to 7 business days, that sounds like cheating!

@gy952003 , where it has only been 6 business days since you placed your order it hasn’t been as long as it took mine! It took over 3 weeks for me to receive mine from Public Mobile which is delivered through Canada Post (no tracking). Some get theirs much faster! You may get it any day now. Sorry 😔 I know it’s frustrating & disappointing!

After that I ordered them from Amazon Canada  for $4.99 + tax, free shipping (with Prime Membership) & received it within a couple days!

gy952003

I purchased it already, but have not got the delivery.

gy952003

I will advise to every one my terrible experience with Public Mobile, and I confess for ordering from Public Mobile!

gy952003

That is nonsense! When I ordered, I was told to get it in 5 to 7 business days, but now it takes 3 weeks!What a garbage service!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @gy952003 

If you ordered it on the 25th of September, they don't get shipped for at least 48 hours. They bulk send from what I've been told. 

Either way, you probably won't get it for at least another week. Kind of sucks but that is one of the major complaints with Public Mobile. Sadly, they won't listen to us because we're just customers like you.

If you want a SIM card faster, you can call a local Telus store in your area to see if they have one. You can also buy one from Amazon to get it faster. Then you can reach out to a CS Agent when you DO get it and ask for a credit back to your account. They will do that if they see you've already purchased one. 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gy952003 

Hello! Around here if you order a SIM card directly from PM it’s not uncommon for it to take up to 3 weeks to receive it and unfortunately you don’t get an order number or any tracking info. 

You are currently at 6 business days since you ordered it, please allow at least 10 business days to pass before reaching out to support for an update. 

Need Help? Let's chat.