cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone bill invoice WITH address

Aleksei-1234515
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

Could anyone tell me how to get phone bill invoice WITH address?

+ I tried to open MyAccount , but it doesn't work.  Every time I clicked on the right option and tried to log in, I was simply sent back to the same page. If I choose the left option, it simply says that the password or email is not correct. So I'm wondering if it's possible to email someone directly to have this provided to me?

Aleksei1234515_0-1696364044311.png

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Aleksei-1234515 

you have to login  My Account first but you cannot at the moment

Submit a ticket with CS agent and ask them for the invoice and help you to login

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Aleksei-1234515

Hah, when I tried to Log in in MyAccount it just brings me back again and again. Although, in theory, I have already logged into my profile since I can write to you. When I tried to log in from my phone now, they forced me to choose a plan in the application, although I had already purchased it a long time ago and have been using it....

hi @Aleksei-1234515 login using browser on computer.   When you are at My Account, there is a link Payment History somewhere on the page.. do a search 

or go to Payment tab to look for Payment History link

Aleksei-1234515

Aleksei1234515_0-1696355554372.png

well, thanks. THe problem, that I didn't find this option. Are u sure that it's in MyAccount?

hi @Aleksei-1234515 

no need to request invoices, it is all on My Acxoint  now. Logon My Account  Payment History and each one has a download invoice option there

Aleksei-1234515

Hello there, is it still available?

Need Help? Let's chat.